Sign in to follow this  
lmg2000

LMG2000 (Weaponized Autism) Staff Form

IGN - Weaponized Autism (sometimes LMG2000)
Age - 18 
Clan - PMC 

Timezone - Central Standard time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Depends with College, but usually 4pm - 2am

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak a little bit of french and I am fully fluent in Spanish

When did you first play Arma 3, how often do you play? - I got Arma 2 years ago and I've played at least 10 hours a week

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server and on this server? - I've never been banned from any server

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I used to own a server, but that was a long time ago. 

How many hours can you contribute per day? - Depends on the day, on average prob 4-5+ hours

How many hours have you played on our server? - Hard to say, its been A LOT of hours though. 

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Id tell them that they are dealing with a kid who really doesn't think about anyone but themselves and just to try and let it go, or to go find the kid on the battlefield and handle it out there however you'd like without being very rude in chat or anything like that. 

Why should YOU be an admin? - I've already been helping with stuff on the server as well as helping people on the server, but I cant help with everything they need just some things and I'd like to be able to help to my fullest. 

Do you use the Discord and a microphone? - Yes, All the time

Are you able to record? - Yes if I need too otherwise I usually don't

Would you ever use your admin powers as abuse? - Not a chance. I really like playing on this server and i'm on it all the time; I don't want to ruin my chance of playing on the server.