Sign in to follow this  
Daddy(kai)

Kai's Mod App

STEAM UID - 76561198010768385
IGN -Kai    
Age - 20
Clan -Daddy's Crew

Timezone - Mountain

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Varies. Typically I'm active towards the beginning of the evening and late into the early moring

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Nay

When did you first play Arma 3, how often do you play? - I first started Arma when it released and quit shortly after. I have seen been active on this server daily.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server and on this server? - What's a ban?

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - In nearly every professional field that I've occupied, I was a manager of sorts. In the online world however, I'm typically the team lead. Even now, I run daddy's crew, it's discord, and I handle external affairs between alliances. I am an admin on the Facebook group The Kouncil of Kyle. The Kouncil of Kyle has 1500+ members and I was the 3rd appointed admin. I've always been a leader. Being in that role is where I strive.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - Typically, around 4-7

How many hours have you played on our server? - I'd say easily 70

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Patience is a virtue. People process things differently, and if your initial approach doesn't suffice, then adapt. Children are a stubborn species so don't practice typical methods. Also, pissing contests are always lost by the mature participant.

Why should YOU be an admin- 'Cause i'm daddy, duh! Just kidding. However, I do believe that I've occupied and played on this server long enough to get a feel for the culture that's been catered to. I also understand majority of the veteran players and where they come from. I love this server, I contribute to this server by recruiting new players, and I believe in this server. Even though Ren and I don't always get along effeciently, I understand where he comes from. I wish to extend the life of the server by servicing it's members.

Do you use the Discord and a microphone? - I'm already active on the discord.

Are you able to record? - I can, however would prefer not to. In the case of which that I would need to provide evidence; I would definitely use recording software.

Would you ever use your admin powers as abuse? - Simply put, no.

References include:

RaptorXIII

LMG2000

Mini

Teets

Edited by Daddy(kai)

I appreciate your involvement within the community, but I don't know if you are fully willing to take a staff position seriously and professionally. There's no problem with being unprofessional and unserious playing on our server(to an extent of course), but you'd have to be willing to do that at all times regardless if you are not staffing at the time. 

Sign in to follow this  

Total Topics

Total Posts

Total Members

Fixn

12/14/2018 09:40 PM