Sign in to follow this  
Mini

Staff Application

IGN - Mini

Steam id - 76561198258795485

Age - 21
Clan - N/A

Timezone - Central Standard time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - It all depends on my job but usually 11pm-5am sometimes during the day.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I am Spanish and German.

When did you first play Arma 3, how often do you play? -  Frist day it came out before that? Arma 2 when epoch was big. I have over 1000 hours on arma 3 alone.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server and on this server? - Nope never find myself breaking the rules.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -  I was head admin on Devil dog atlis life server, was mod on spartan gaming exile. Was even a helper on code four gaming koth servers.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 5-10

How many hours have you played on our server? -In the last 4 days alone iv already have more then 30 hours on the server.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Younger people are tricky because they believe the world revolves around them so you really have to get down to their level and explain stuff so they can understand and retain the information your giving them. I use to work with kids ranging from 4-16 years of age, but sometimes you do have to be mean and just tell them no.

Why should YOU be an admin? - I personally believe I would make a great fit I already have most of the experience, I am more mature then my age, I also look at the bigger picture and take in count both sides of the argument instead of being narrow minded.  I am a very hard worker, and put passion in what I do every day.

Do you use the Discord and a microphone? - I have discord and microphone yes.

Are you able to record? - Yes have OBS installed right now actually.

Would you ever use your admin powers as abuse? - No I would never abuse in anyway.

REVIEW IN PROGRESS

I would like to speak with you in discord tonight or when you are next online.

edit: will be available after 5pm central us

Sign in to follow this  

Total Topics

Total Posts

Total Members

Fixn

12/14/2018 09:40 PM