TomPG

Staff Application (EU) - Tom

Steam UID - TomPG

IGN - Tom

Age - 22

Clan - Easy Company

Timezone - GMT+00:00 (UK)

What time are you most often on? - 18:00-23:00

Are you multilingual? - Eh, not really. A bit of French, German, and Spanish, but not enough to be of any use.

When did you first play Arma 3, how often do you play? - From the very beginning. Most days.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server and on this server? - No.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - None. 

How many hours can you contribute per day? - Averaged over a week, probably 3-4, peaking at 6 on a weekend.

How many hours have you played on our server? - 20 hours apparently, https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/2758503/leaderboard?filter[period]=2018-10-22T00%3A00%3A00.000Z%3A2018-11-21T00%3A00%3A00.000Z&page[count]=2&page[offset]=50&page[rel]=next

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Listen. The clue is in the name, "Moderate" you're not there to pick sides, you're there to hear both parties out and resolve the situation. 

Why should YOU be an admin? - Because I've been here since day 1, assisting with the development of the server wherever I can, and (hopefully) being a fair and respectful player to everyone I come across.

Do you use the Discord and a microphone? - Yep.

Are you able to record? - I don't normally, but I can and do when I need evidence of something.

Would you ever use your admin powers as abuse? - Who would answer "yes" to this question? Seriously, no. I like to think that I've proven on a number of occasions that I'm not the type of person to take the mick. This is a great server with some great people on it, I wouldn't jeapordise my position, or harm anyone else's posiiton, by abusing any powers that come with being a staff member. 

Sponsors - Takeoff, Jonathan, Amir, Cody, Teets, Kai

Sign in to follow this  

Total Topics

Total Posts

Total Members

Fixn

12/14/2018 09:40 PM