Sign in to follow this  
Steven David

Steven McDowall Staff Application

STEAM UID - 76561198127153927
IGN - Steven David
Age - 20
Clan - N/A

Timezone - GMT UK

What time are you most often on? (your time) - through the day gmt zone and night us 

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - N/A

When did you first play Arma 3, how often do you play? - when it first came out to now got 2500 hours in it

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server and on this server? - Nope

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been admin and mod many times in exile and ran a popular tavi server where youtubers played on 

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 5 to 10

How many hours have you played on our server? - alot

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - To be mature and respectful and take the high road

Why should YOU be an admin- I love helping players new or old i know alot about the game and feel with my experience I can do alot with helping people I love this community and want to help it the best way i can  

Do you use the Discord and a microphone? - Yes

Are you able to record? - Yes 

Would you ever use your admin powers as abuse? - Nope I do not tolerate this behavior 

You will need at least 3 other players outside your group/clan to sponsor you, please list your sponsors. They must comment below for sponsorship (Sponsors must not be included in your daily playing time. They must know you in terms of talking on Discord for an extended amount of time, played on server outside of clan or group for longer than 30 minutes, the sponsors MUST COMMENT BELOW -

I am  a solo player :)